I tailor each session to the particular needs and preferences of each person who comes to see me.
I welcome people of all ages (children through seniors), sizes, shapes, conditions, and histories.
- Relaxation/Stress Reduction Massage (regardless of the focus and techniques used in the session my aim is for EVERY session to be relaxing because it is in the relaxed state where healing most easily occurs)
- Injury Treatment for pain relief and efficient recovery from auto accident injuries (PIP billing available), work injuries (L&I billing available), or any other injuries or chronic conditions
- Craniosacral Therapy (a gentle, non-invasive approach for injury recovery, trauma, pain relief, emotional release, and/or relaxation)
- Process Oriented Body Work (on or off the table) to explore and access the wisdom and creativity of the body and find meaning and relief in any type of pain or disturbance in the body, relationships, or life in general .
- Phone Sessions for Process Oriented exploration of body symptoms and disturbances of any kind.
- Personal Retreat consultation and facilitation www.wonderfullretreats.weebly.org
My training and experience includes:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Sports massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Process Work
- Sufi based healing
I am also available to teach private massage lessons to couples and small groups; to provide on-site massage at parties, workplaces, sporting events, conferences etc., and I facilitate classes, workshops and retreats on various topics including meditation, and inner exploration.